Thursday, September 28, 2006

Are you watching Grey's?

You Should be.

I Love Grey's Anatomy. LOVE IT. The third season kicked off this week and I am so excited that the show is back. This might be one of the best shows on T.V. right now and I highly recommend it. The episode was great but I experienced some technical difficulties before I could watch it.

The show's premiere aired on Thursday at 9 pm on ABC. I was working so I had to have my dad record it on our DVD-R. The problem is the T.V. was rewired recently, and as it turns out, it didn't work. My dad didn't realize this though and I was pretty dissappointed that I was not going to be able to see the season premiere. I had been waiting all summer for this show to come back on. As I sat and started to sulk, I remembered something. I Tunes is now releasing T.V. shows for $1.99 per episode. It took 5 hours to download, but i finally got to see Grey's Anatomy.

If you get the chance, check out I Tunes. They have everything now, music, movies, T.V. Shows, even IPod games. It's remarkable.

After I watched the episode I was online and I came across a story about CTV in Canada. Apparently on Thursday they accidently aired episode 2 at 8 p.m. which they are attributing to a satilitte feed error. That must have caused alot of confusion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love grey's anatomy, too! there's replays on fridays at 8 pm on abc. also, sarrah and anggiely would like will & grace just because they want to do a show & friends doesn't have an impact on society. i'm ok with either, let me or anngiely know. thanks!

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the ABC Web site? I wasn't able to watch the season premiere of Lost last week when it aired Wednesday night. But I watched it Thursday night on the ABC Web site. Free.

I also watched last week's episode of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip online. And, just last night, all three of this season's episodes of CSI: Miami.

Who needs a TV? :-)