Thursday, September 21, 2006

Anna Nicole's $650 thousand Heartache

Anna Nicole Smith is a grieving woman. This should have been a time of joy for her but it has turned into tragedy. Just 3 days after giving birth to a baby girl, her son Daniel, 20. mysteriously died. While suicide and foul play have been ruled out, the cause of death remains unknown. What is a grieving mother to do? Anna Nicole decided to sell the Last Photos of her son for a whopping $650 thousand. There's one way to profit off of tragedy.
From the moment I heard this story I thought that something was amiss. I listened to radio morning shows discuss various possibilities of this young mans death. He was only 20 . Despite all the theories, the strangest thing I've heard by far is that only 10 days after Daniels death, she sold his final photos. And To think we had to wait months for the unveiling of Suri Cruise.
While it does not surprise me that she sold the photos (let's face it, this is what celebrities do) it does surprise me that she sold them just 10 days after his death. It makes me sad that people in this world came be so materialistic in times of great tragedy.

3 comments:

Media Medium said...

Hi! I was just wondering what your group's presentation topic is and if you guys are still looking for a final member. You can contact me on my blog or an nlieurance at gmail. Thanks!

Caroline Skinner said...

I wasn't aware that Ana Nicole had sold her son's photos, and honestly, it makes me sick to even think about. Something is wrong with that woman because that is NOT a normal way for a grieving mother to react... I know a monther that lost her child, quite well, and she probably wouldn't sell anything that reminded her of her child for the WORLD, much less the LAST photographs. How terrible what "starrdom" can do to some people, don't you think?

By the way... do you have a 5th member for your group yet? I noticed on the schedule you guys only had 4. If you have any room please contact me at caroline.skinner@gmail.com Thanks!

Brooke Carpenter said...

I know. It is absolutly terrible. I can't even imagine doing that. It really is amazing the things celebrities do for money.

I'm sorry, our group has a 5th member, I just got an email from my group members. I'm sorry.